Poison Pen

don't worry, she doesn't bite anymore.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

bad news first

heard that eX is coming to boston. am shattered. fantastic job with bcg. could it get any worse...

he even wrote me an e-mail after 2 years of silence. well he was quite nice really. didnt gloat or anything. but he can afford to be smug. now he is mr bigshot mba and im the stupid bitch who dumped him. well not dumped exactly but whatever. if any of my friends points out to me how cool hes become i will personally throttle them.

sigh...

why do i do this to myself. i should be wishing him well. i mean i did like him once. a lot. a great deal. way too much for my own good. oh never mind.

now he gets to be the bigger person. he has a real job. im as clueless as ever. and im SINGLE. i dont think hell ever let me live that down.

what the hell.

i dont need a guy. im FINE. so what if im single. IM LOVING IT... make big smile like ronald.

i wish i believed the crap i write.

i hate winters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home