Poison Pen

don't worry, she doesn't bite anymore.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

do i complain too much

somebody in orkut saw my blog and thinks i whine a bit too much. i think hes right really.

so from now on no more complaining. i shall recount the good things that happened to me this week.

i went and saw a movie that i loved. swades. it managed to be moving and not preachy. and shah rukh was soooo much better than usual.

other good stuff. bought myself dvds of sex and the city. like all women in this city i spend waaaay too much time wondering which of the women i resemble most. people say charlotte but im going with miranda.

oh and i had a fun party at rohinis place. that girl can make an amazing goulash. which is weird bcos she cant spell it. ooooh. that was uncalled for.

so all in all my life is going GREAT.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger s said…

    hi vish. its been a while.
    look, i hope things are ok. you know how it is with me...i have all the words when they dont mean anything, and get cottonmouth when they do...but its a cold winter day, and im thinking of our last afternoon together. it seems so long ago, doesnt it?
    i still have the jeanette winterson book with me...its yours, whenever you want it, if you want it. i cant read it or give it away.
    nnice blog, by the way

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Sagnik Nandy said…

    Hey, found your blog through your comment on mine. Please keep reading my blog and recommend it to your family, pets and neighbors :) Incidentally, I don't think either of us know each other but I still have a very funny incident that involves you. Keep blogging.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Sagnik Nandy said…

    oops! sorry for using the "comment area" like a scrap book. as far as the funny story is concerned it involves another person who is perpetually angry with me - so let me not tempt further wrath by posting the incident on either your or my blog :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home