Poison Pen

don't worry, she doesn't bite anymore.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

super slutty me !!!

ok. im back after a week of debauchery. i have completely ruined my reputation among my friends. it was fun tho :)

did something uncharacteristically wild on new years eve. went to rain for their nye bash with the usual gang. really beginning to enjoy myself esp after 3 cocktails. then we started draggin these guys to the dance floor. so far it was going well. then im not sure what happened but i started making out with this guy. i have no idea why. i dont think i really wanted to but i just got into the moment then. this was really not something i do. i mean i dont even know his name!!! i stopped when rohini pulled me away. she was soooo shcoked! i dont think shell ever talk to me again. hee hee hee.

i really hope none of my classmates saw my activities. especially f who is such a creep anyway. the guy himself was pretty nice. i mean he didnt try to grope me or anything even though i was all over him. oh god im beginning to sound like such a slut.

well i shouldnt be so sorry. it was fun in a way. though i dont think ill try it again. i know that rohini will dtop aassociating with me if i try anything like it. julia was pretty cool but i think even she was surprised.

ok that was the confession for the day. now i feel better.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger s said…

    congratulations.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Sagnik Nandy said…

    wow, you are candid. (a) nothing that exciting happens to me (b) even if it did (it won't) i can't gather that degree of candor. bravo

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Smita said…

    rohini needs to be bitch-slapped. Happy canoodiling. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home