Poison Pen

don't worry, she doesn't bite anymore.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

se7en

ok, here's my post. so stop complaining you guys. sadly, its another tag thingy. it seems i only post when someone gives me a brief. my professional life is spilling into my blog. aaaah!

anyway, this on is courtesy vishnupriya the other.

seven things i plan to do:

1. earn POTS of money
2. spend all of it
3. write a comic play
4. go to the gym every day until i can balance a bottle on my belly
5. visit japan
6. go on a blind date and remain sober throughout
7. learn esperanto

------------------------

seven things i can't do:

1. ride a bicycle
2. remember names
3. read a book in one sitting
4. control my temper
5. flirt properly
6. make sparkling witty conversation when im sober
7. blog like no ones watching

-------------------------

seven things i say most often:

1. oh, oh, oh, oh!!
2. ok (sometimes followed by) fiiiiine.
3. oooooh! (happy) / OOOOOH! (furious)
4. really (as a a catch-all adjective, like 'really big', 'really nice', 'really really cute', etc)
5. so (as a sentence-starter)
6. what-ever (recently acquired)
7. i hate that!

and i hate that i cant think of more interesting things about myself. maybe i should just accept that i am an uninteresting person. but my blog and i dont care. so there!

ok, now im a couple with my blog. scary!

anyway, i need to spread the misery, so i tag the two people who have been on my case to post, rimi and arka. oh, and gypsynan too, just for fun.

10 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Rimi said…

    heh!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's your blog but welcome back! :D

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Sparsh said…

    why haven't you found a purpose yet?

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Mint Chutney said…

    4. go to the gym every day until i can balance a bottle on my belly

    I've settled for just balancing.

    6. go on a blind date and remain sober throughout

    hee hee.

    7. blog like no ones watching

    Amen. I too have had this conversation several times. I keep saying we should all get together and start an anonymous blog and wrote what's really on our minds.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Mint Chutney said…

    That should be "write what's really on our minds"....

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger thalassa_mikra said…

    Cool. Several of those overlap with what I'll have to write on my list.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Sleepyface said…

    hah! good you are back!

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Gypsynan said…

    I will think very hard, chew the pencil and stick my tongue out and frown and comply...:)

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger nothing said…

    must you torture me thus? Oh ye gods and all that. Anyhoo, have come up with a post. Now BLOG

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Gypsynan said…

    did it did it... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home