Poison Pen

don't worry, she doesn't bite anymore.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

image consciousness

ok my last post has caused a minor stir. some of my friends are appaled that i would write such 'racy' stuff. one of them (you know who you are) unkindly said that im trying to be a bimbo and getting rid of any intellectual pretensions that i may have had.

ok so no more raunchy posts for a while. at least until i get my spotless reputation back. then i can go about destroying it again.

whats new in my life is that i am beginning to get exasparated at all the redsox fans who cant stop crowing about the world series. ok i got it. you guys won. im happy for you. i even bought a pennant. now will you stop it.

just to make my point i will now cheer for the chicago cubs. theyre the only team that are even bigger losers than the redsox. so there.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger BeeDee said…

    umm..where do you live honey? if you live anywhere in massachusetts, and you're supporting the cubs, you will be in Deep Trouble. not from me...i don't really care..but this baseball thing does get ppl a trifle overexcited.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Gamesmaster G9 said…

    Go cubs

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Sparsh said…

    :0 It said 'Post a comment'. I couldnt resist...dun look at me like that.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger soma chaudhuri said…

    hey bhogoban....Not again...

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said…

    Dropped by from G9's blog. Disappointed by the date on the last post (though I quite liked the almost-date on the previous one - I should have met someone like you when I was about 16, now I just do the avuncular-approval bit and nobody gives a **it about that anyway).

    J.A.P.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home