Poison Pen

don't worry, she doesn't bite anymore.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

ghost writing

Why are you still here, reading this? Don't you know that I'm dead? Or - to be more accurate - I never was, except here... online.

I have been recalled by the creator. Alas! I shall leave for the great blogspot in the sky, where we may find old bloggers, those who faded away, those who gave up, and yea - those who never were.

Here in the hereafter, I seem to have recovered my ability to correctly punctuate, so maybe it is all they said it would be. After all, I was (mostly) a good girl during my brief life. IF I was a girl at all, that is. Or if I even was.

Maybe I wasn't. Except in your minds' eye.

KHATAM

12 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Teleute said…

    Noooo, don't goooooo! :(

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Urmea said…

    Alas poor Vish!...
    a lass of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy - Rest In Peace

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger neha vish said…

    :( Don't go. Silent reader here.

    Rest well and in peace.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger hemangini said…

    so i really thought urmea and vishnupriya knew each other from school. and that vishnupriya met buchu through maybe a common friend. and that she knew TM also, but that through the blogosphere.

    too bad you can't pick relatives.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger twip said…

    Sigh. But you did make a cool woman.

    If I may say so.

    Oh wait, I just did.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep meeting in Dreams. Amen!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As you are a Living ward of Panto Bhoot so you should know that in Bhoot Land communication should not be seen or heard, only understood.
    Mind is the most unknown space.

     
  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    I used to be a fan, albeit an intermittent one. Good going, Ani!

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Sparsh said…

    say it aint so

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bloggers dont die... they just get archived

    _ Vikram

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger Paradox Philic said…

    Cant put my finger on it, but theres something about this post which made me read it about 3 times....

    :)

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DO I KNOW YOU?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home